Non-profit, early care and education program is seeking a full-time teacher with a strong work ethic to join our team in a family style, mixed-age group setting serving children ages six weeks to five years. Putney is a progressive, co-educational, boarding school of 230 students located in Putney, Vermont. The Putney School cultivates and sustains a community that embraces difference, seeks inclusivity, and demands cultural awareness.
● Create a safe and nurturing environment that meets the individual needs of children.
● Lesson planning.
● Observation and assessment of children’s play.
● Written and verbal communication with families.
Education and Experience
● Prior experience in early care and education program.
● CDA or equivalent qualification.
Application Instructions: Qualified applicants should electronically submit a letter of interest, and resume to Rosie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: Teaching Assistant.