Brattleboro Board of Listers Meeting
May 6, 2020 at 2pm
NOTE: Per the “Stay Home –Stay Safe” order issued by Governor Scott, this meeting will be held with no physical location using GoToMeeting.
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/778754061 You can also dial in using your phone. United States (Toll Free): 1 866 899 4679 United States: +1 (571) 317-3116 Access Code: 778-754-061 New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/778754061
1. Convene Meeting
2. Introduction of Aileen Chute, Assessor Technician
3. Election of officers
4. Review of 2020 conditionally exempt properties:
- New England Youth Theater
- River Garden, Strolling of the Heifers
- Winston Prouty
5. Process for conducting grievance hearings remotely
6. Set schedule for hearings, start on June 9th as planned last year, and discuss the necessity of continuing through June 19th.
7. Other Business
8. Public Comments