The Brattleboro Police-Fire Facilities Building Committee will meet on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 2:00pm in the Selectboard Meeting Room at the Municipal Center.
The Brattleboro Tree Advisory Committee will meet on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 6:30pm in the large conference room at the Gibson Aiken Center.
The Brattleboro ADA Advisory Committee will meet on Friday, April 13, 2018 at 10:00am in the Hanna Cosman Meeting Room at the Municipal Center.
Brattleboro Town Manager’s Office
230 Main Street, Suite 208
Brattleboro, VT 05301
Police-Fire Facilities Building Committee
Tuesday, April 10, 2018 – 2:00pm
Selectboard Meeting Room, Municipal Center
The Committee’s charge, as adopted by the Selectboard on April 5, 2016:
Acting in an advisory capacity to the Selectboard and the Town Manager, the Police-Fire Facilities Building Committee will provide financial and technical oversight to the Police-Fire Facilities Capital Improvement Project. That project includes the following 3 components:
(1) reconstruction and expansion of the Central Fire Station, (2) replacement of the West
Brattleboro Fire Station, and (3) renovation of 62 Black Mountain Road as the new location
of the Police Station.
Robin Sweetapple, Chair
Steve Phillips, Vice Chair and Clerk
David Emery, Sr.
A. Call to Order
B. Confirm Meeting was Officially Warned & Quorum is Present
C. Public Participation
D. Approve Minutes – February 1, 2017
E. Construction Summary
F. Budget Matters (i) Overall Update on Budget (ii) Police Station Budget Limitation
G. Potential Uses of Project Savings (i) Police Department Roof (ii) Police Department Carport (iii) Fire Alarm Receiving Equipment in Central Dispatch (iv) Other Capital Project(s) or Equipment
H. Recommendation to “Sunset” Committee
Tree Advisory Committee
Tuesday, April 10, 2018 – 6:30pm
Gibson Aiken Center Conference Room, 207 Main Street
207 Main Street, Brattleboro
Agenda items include:
Mark Duntemann update
Town Meeting Reps Info sheet
Tree Warden’s report
ADA Committee Meeting Agenda
April 13, 2018, 10:00am
Hannah Cosman Meeting Room
1. Review and vote on minutes.
2. Discuss process of press release with John and Nina.
3. Discuss topic and possible options (if any) for dealing with multiple chemical sensitivities.
4. Discuss topic and possible options (if any) for dealing with handicapped parking issues on main street.
5. Choose a date, location and time for next brown bag lunch.
6. Transportation update/John.
7. Discuss topic and possible options (if any) for dealing with mental health issues per January’s community member’s input.
8. Discuss changing time or place of meetings.