The Brattleboro Energy Committee will meet on Monday, August 5, 2019, at 5:00pm in the Community Room at the Brattleboro Food Co-Op, located at 2 Main Street.
The Brattleboro Representative Town Meeting Finance Committee will meet on Tuesday, August 6, 2019, at 4:30pm in the Mezzanine Meeting Room at Brooks Memorial Library.
The Brattleboro ADA Advisory Committee will meet on Friday, August 9, 2019, at 9:00am in the Hanna Cosman Meeting Room at the Municipal Center.
Brattleboro Town Manager’s Office
230 Main Street, Suite 208
Brattleboro, VT 05301
Brattleboro Energy Committee
Monday, August 5, 2019
Community Room, Brattleboro Food Co-op
A. Introductions and announcements
B. Approve July 1 minutes
C. Discuss JouleSmart program
D. Report on sustainability coordinator goal
E. Report on microgrid research goal
F. Report on networking with regional energy committees goal
G. Public participation
Brattleboro Representative Town Meeting Finance Committee
Tuesday, August 6, 2019
Brooks Memorial Library, mezzanine level
224 Main Street, Brattleboro
1. Call to order/Review agenda.
2. Minutes of July 22, 2019 meeting.
3. Sustainability Coordinator position; discussion with Planning Director Sue Filion
4. WSESD FY 2021 budget evaluation process
5. Use of fund balance by school board and select board
6. Review meeting dates/Other business.
Town of Brattleboro
ADA advisory Committee
Agenda – August 9, 2019, 9:00am
Hanna Cosman Meeting Room, Municipal Center
1. Review and vote on Minutes
2. Updates on old business ( Peter)
3. Update on cross walks related to Hinsdale bridge. Blue paint idea.
4. New list for Peter
5. Parking (Nina and Robin)
6. Police (Mary)
7. Climate Change (Julie)