The Brattleboro Energy Committee will meet on Monday, June 3, 2019, at 5:00pm in the Community Meeting Room at the Brattleboro Food Co-Op (2 Main Street).
The Brattleboro Tree Advisory Committee will meet on Thursday, June 6, 2019, at 6:30pm in the Community Meeting Room at the Brattleboro Food Co-Op (2 Main Street).
The Brattleboro ADA Advisory Committee will meet on Friday, June 7, 2019, at 9:00am in the Selectboard Meeting Room at the Municipal Center.
The Brattleboro Representative Town Meeting Finance Committee will meet on Friday, June 7, 2019, at 5:00pm in the Mezzanine Conference Room at the Brooks Memorial Library.
NOTE: The Brattleboro Selectboard will meet only once during the month of July. The meeting will be held on TUESDAY, JULY 9, AT 6:15PM in the Selectboard Meeting Room at the Municipal Center. The July 2 and July 16 meetings will be cancelled.
Brattleboro Town Manager’s Office
230 Main Street, Suite 208
Brattleboro, VT 05301
Tree Advisory Committee
Thursday, June 6, 2019 – 6:30pm
Brattleboro Food Co-Op Community Meeting Room
2 Main Street, Brattleboro
Longterm maintenance strategy
New board members
Tree Warden’s report
ADA Advisory Committee
Friday, June 7, 2019, 9:00am
Selectboard Meeting Room, Municipal Center
1. Review and approve minutes of May’s meeting.
2. Follow up: festival permit paperwork (julie/gail)
3. Discuss process of meetings/shall we keep or get rid of the seconding of motions.(julie)
4. Community input
5. Paper copies (of materials being discussed) at town meetings provided for citizens. (RR)
6. Police officers having social worker or advocate traveling together to appropriate calls. (RR)
7. Open govt meetings: Location of Open government meetings and candidate/public forums, visible (from road) marquee of meeting calendar, date/time/locations and better signage directing people to events, filmed by BCTV, and have ASL interpreters. (RR)
8. Traffic Development (RR)
Lamp/Cross Signal: crosswalk signal light installed from Canal St turning onto South Main street
Crosswalk: Intersection of Main, Vernon, and Bridge St needs a fourth crosswalk area from the park fountain to Main St opposite of the co-op.
9. Parking. (Group/Robin)
Brattleboro Representative Town Meeting Finance Committee
Friday, June 7, 2019
Brooks Memorial Library, mezzanine level
224 Main Street, Brattleboro
1. Call to order/Review agenda
2. Approve Minutes – May 28, 2019
3. WSESD budget report – discussion and potential approval.