The Brattleboro Planning Commission will meet at 6:00 pm on Monday, January 3, 2022 in the Hanna Cosman Room at the Brattleboro Municipal Center (230 Main Street) and on Zoom. The physical location for this meeting will be the Hanna Cosman Room at the Municipal Center, 230 Main Street, where everyone will be required to wear a face covering and maintain social distance. The public is strongly encouraged to attend this meeting using Zoom.
Brattleboro Planning Commission
Monday, January 3, 2022
Hanna Cosman Room, Brattleboro Municipal Center
OR join online at
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 877 853 5247
United States (Toll Free): 888 788 0099
Meeting ID: 886 7130 9098
6:00-6:10 Call to order
1. Welcome New Member
2. Agenda Amendments
6:10 -6:15 Approve Minutes of December 6, 2021
6:15 – 6:40 Incentivizing solar/renewable energy plants on already-developed or -disturbed sites
1. Discussion: Continued consideration of RTM Article proposal.
2. Action: Vote whether to support the proposal.
6:40– 7:30 Commercial Cannabis
1. Information: Youth Access and Compliance Research
2. Information: Current Medicinal Regulations
3. Information: Brief overview of Local Liquor Commission Process
4. Discussion: How the various licenses fit within the current Land Use Regulations
7:30 – 7:50 Bike/Walk Master Plan
1. Discussion: Planning Commission involvement
2. Action: Review/approval of draft RFP
7:50 – 7:55 Public Comment