The Windham Southeast School District’s Windham Regional Career Center Regional Advisory Board will meet Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 11:30 a.m. in the WRCC Cusick Conference Room, 80 Atwood Street, Brattleboro, Vermont. To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/ypo-attp-kgt Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 904-383-7979 and enter this PIN: 546 958 080# Please RSVP to Joyce Rathbun 802-451-3586 or email@example.com
The Windham Southeast School District’s WRCC Culinary Advisory Committee will meet Monday, October 2, 2023 at 5:30 p.m. at 80 Atwood Street, Room 182, Brattleboro.
The Windham Southeast School District’s WRCC Business Program Advisory will meet Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 4:15 p.m. in Room 292, 80 Atwood Street, Brattleboro.
Culinary Advisory Committee Meeting
October 2, 2023
5:30 p.m. Room 182
80 Atwood Street, Brattleboro, VT
1. Meet and Greet
2. Discuss Plans for the Cafe’s Future (while sampling desserts prepared by the Culinary II students)
Business Program Advisory Meeting Agenda
Business classroom, Room 292 at 80 Atwood Street
October 4, 2023
● CCV Credits update
● Course Syllabus: What are we teaching, and what can be added?
● Equipment Needs
● Mentors/business partners for students and work–based job shadow/internships
● Other Items, Ideas
The Advisory Board aims to strengthen CTE programs by providing input for curriculum
and related district program activities. The Advisory Board also helps increase
community awareness and participation in CTE programs. The Advisory Board makes
recommendations but is not responsible for funding or program implementation or
● Assist in a smooth transition for students from school to college and careers.
● Increase the number of youths preparing to enter college or skilled occupations.
● Improve employer’s access to qualified young people.
● Increase the number of work–based learning opportunities for students.
Windham Regional Career Center
Regional Advisory Board
September 21, 2023
WRCC Cusick Conference Room
80 Atwood Street
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/ypo-attp-kgt
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 904-383-7979 and enter this PIN: 546 958 080#
Please RSVP to Joyce Rathbun 802-451-3586 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(Lunch will be provided)
2. Approve the agenda
3. Approve Meeting Minutes from March 28, 2023
4. Administrative Report
a. Student numbers
b. Opening of school
a. Program Development
b. Fire and EMT Program
c. New Program Development
6. Scholarships and Awards
a. Current Scholarships
b. Finding new scholarship Opportunities
2023 – 2024 Meeting Dates
November 9, 2023
March 14, 2024
May 9, 2024