Vermont’s vaccination enrollment program is open for people 75 and older. It is a statewide, centralized registry system. No need to call your hospital or doctor’s office.
They would prefer you to register online, but there is a phone number: 855-722-7878
Hours for the phone center are: Monday-Friday, 8:15 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
A few things to know:
– the vaccine is free
– two doses are required
– for languages other than English, call and an interpreter will be provided.
– if you don’t have an email address, you can use one of a trusted family member or friend
– you need to create an account
– no insurance is required, but if you have insurance they would like the account information for possible future reimbursement to the state
– there are screening questions, it can take a bit of time
– if you don’t see available dates, scroll down, or aim for a later date
– if you will be 75 in the coming weeks, you can register to be vaccinated after your birthday
After 75+ year olds are done, the program will be opened up to those 70 and up.
If you do get vaccinated, tell us about how it went.