Here’s what the state of Vermont says about gathering during the holidays:
- For the period from December 23 – January 2, one household may gather with one other trusted household. That is a maximum of two households gathering during this period.
- Staying home and with people you live with is still the lowest risk. Gathering with people you do not live with is not recommended for people who are at higher risk of serious illness from COVID-19 or people who care for them.
- If you do gather, the Health Department strongly encourages getting tested 7 days afterwards.
- If you gather with anyone from out of state, everyone in both households must quarantine for 14 days, or 7 days with a negative test.
- The travel policy has not changed. If you travel outside of Vermont, you must follow quarantine requirements.
You can read the full details at https://www.healthvermont.gov/covid-19