Brattleboro Committee and Board Vacancies

The Town of Brattleboro is looking for citizens to serve on the following committees and boards: 

Agricultural Advisory Board

ADA Committee

Arts Committee 

Cemetery Committee 

Citizen Police Communications Committee (CPCC)

Conservation Commission 

Design Review Committee 

Design Review Committee (Alternate) 

Development Review Board 

Development Review Board (Alternate) 

Energy Committee 

Energy Coordinator

Fence Viewers (by statute, must be legal voters of the Town) 

Honor Roll

Inspector of Lumber, Shingles & Wood 

Planning Commission 

Recreation & Parks Board

Rescue, Inc., Trustee 

Senior Solutions Advisory Council

SEVCA Board (recommendation only)

Traffic Safety Committee (Chamber of Commerce Representative)

Tree Advisory Committee

Weigher of Coal 

Applications and more information about various committees and boards can be found on the Brattleboro website,, or by calling the Town Manager’s office (251-8151). If you are interested in serving on a Brattleboro committee or board, please submit your application on-line, or send the application by e-mail to the Town Manager’s office –, or mail or deliver the application to: Brattleboro Town Manager’s Office, Attn: Committee Vacancy, 230 Main Street, Suite 208, Brattleboro, VT 05301. 

The Selectboard will make appointments at meetings on June 5 and June 19, 2018. Applications must be received in the Town Manager’s office by 12:00 noon on the Thursday before each meeting. Applications received later for seats still available will be considered at a subsequent Selectboard meeting. 

Citizen involvement is important to the vibrancy of our Town. Please consider serving your community. 


Town Manager’s Office

230 Main Street

Brattleboro, VT 05301

(802) 251-8151

FAX (802) 257-2322 

Leave a Reply