The Brattleboro Energy Committee will meet on Monday, May 7, 2018 at 5:00pm in the Hanna Cosman Meeting Room at the Municipal Center.
The Brattleboro Tree Advisory Committee will meet on Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 6:30pm in theMezzanine Conference Room at Brooks Memorial Library. (Note the new location)
The Brattleboro ADA Advisory Committee will meet on Friday, May 11, 2018 at 9:00am in the Hanna Cosman Meeting Room at the Municipal Center. (Note the new time)
Brattleboro Town Manager’s Office
230 Main Street, Suite 208
Brattleboro, VT 05301
Brattleboro Energy Committee
Monday May 7, 2018
5:00 – 6:30 pm
Hanna Cosman Room, Brattleboro Municipal Center
A. Agenda review
B. Approval of April 2 minutes (5 min.)
C. Check-In/Introductions/Announcements (10 min.)
D. Working Group reports (20 min)
1. Vermont Climate Pledge Coalition
2. Full-time Sustainability Officer
4. Electric Vehicles in Town Fleet
6. Climate Economy Model
E. Report on Anaerobic Digester meeting at WSWMD (10 min)
F. Future think (especially for the period beginning July 1) given:
Up to $10,000 was appropriated by Representative Town Meeting to assist in funding Brattleboro Sustainable Energy Coalition starting in July
– Search for new Energy Coordinator
– Seek intern (for fall?)
– Apply money to one or more projects
– Focus totally on push for Sustainability Officer town staff position. Use portion of $10k only for work related to this purpose.
G. Feedback and next meeting date/topic/speaker (5 min.)
Tree Advisory Committee
Tuesday, May 8, 2018 – 6:30pm
Mezzanine Conference Room, Brooks Memorial Library
224 Main Street, Brattleboro
Agenda items include:
Mark Duntemann update
Town Meeting Reps Info sheet
Tree Warden’s report
ADA Committee Meeting Agenda
May 11, 2018, 9:00am
Hannah Cosman Meeting Room
1. Review and vote on minutes.
2. Discuss changing time to second Friday of each month at 9:00.
3. Outline process of press release with John and Nina.
4. Discuss options for dealing with multiple chemical sensitivities in our community.
5. Discuss options for dealing with handicapped parking issues on Main Street.
6. Review idea of brown bag lunch. Possibly choose a date, location and time for next brown bag lunch.
7. Transportation update/John.
8. Public Participation