The Brattleboro Energy Committee will meet on Monday, January 7, 2019, at 5:00pm in the Hanna Cosman Meeting Room at the Municipal Center.
The Brattleboro Tree Advisory Committee will meet on Tuesday, January 8, 2019, at 6:30pm in the Mezzanine Conference Room at the Brooks Memorial Library.
The Brattleboro Arts Committee will meet on Wednesday, January 9, 2019, at 2:00pm in the Hanna Cosman Meeting Room at the Municipal Center.
The Brattleboro ADA Advisory Committee will meet on Friday, January 11, 2019, at 9:00am in the Hanna Cosman Meeting Room at the Municipal Center.
Brattleboro Town Manager’s Office
230 Main Street, Suite 208
Brattleboro, VT 05301
Brattleboro Energy Committee
Monday, January 7, 2019
Hanna Cosman Room, Brattleboro Municipal Center
A. Introductions and announcements 5:00 PM
B. Approve October 1 minutes 5:15 PM
C. Elect vice-chair and secretary 5:20 PM
D. Reports from working groups 5:30 PM
E. Discuss decreasing committee size from 9 to 7 5:40 PM
F. Selectboard report pre-planning 5:50 PM
G. Feel Good Heat discussion 6:00 PM
H. Public participation 6:15 PM
Tree Advisory Committee
Tuesday, January 8, 2019 – 6:30pm
Mezzanine Conference Room, Brooks Memorial Library
224 Main Street, Brattleboro
Town Meeting Reps Info sheet
2019 Planting Discussion
Tree City USA Participation
Tree Warden’s report
Brattleboro Arts Committee
Wednesday, January 9, 2019, 2:00pm
Hanna Cosman Meeting Room. Suite 211
Municipal Center, 230 Main Street
1. Call to order with Quorum check 1 min.
2. Approval of Minutes from October 11 Meeting 2 min.
3. Update on current projects – Scot Borofsky, Evie Lovett 15 min.
4. Brainstorming – identify spaces for public art
collaboration with local businesses
getting the word out
5. Guidelines for Future Projects 15 min.
6. Ben Schreefter preliminary proposal 15 min.
7. Public Participation 15 min.
8. Next Meeting 5 min
9. Adjournment 1 min.
Agenda ADA Committee
January 11, 2019, 9:00am
Hanna Cosman Meeting Room, Municipal Center
1. Review Minutes
2. Plan our approach for Survey Meeting Press Release
3. Hannah’s work with compiling information on Accessible Points of Interest
4. Updating town website for Accessible Venues
5. Winter issues
6. Fragrance Free