The Brattleboro Citizen Police Communications Committee (CPCC) will meet on Monday, January 28, 2019, at 5:30pm in the Brooks Memorial Library Conference Room.
The Brattleboro Representative Town Meeting Finance Committee will meet on Thursday, January 31, 2019, at 5:30pm at the Windham Regional Career Center (located at 80 Atwood Street) in the Cusick Conference Room (2ndfloor).
Brattleboro Town Manager’s Office
230 Main Street, Suite 208
Brattleboro, VT 05301
Citizens Police Communications Committee
Brooks Memorial Library Meeting Room
January 28, 2019
I. Call to Order and Quorum Check
II. Review of Agenda
III. Review and Approval of Minutes from October 2018
IV. Review of Compliments and Complaints from BPD
V. Unfinished Business
VI. Set Next Months Agenda
VII. Public Participation
Brattleboro Representative Town Meeting Finance Committee
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Cusick Conference Room, 2nd floor
Windham Regional Career Center
80 Atwood Street, Brattleboro
1. Call to order/Review agenda.
2. Minutes of January 3, 2019 meeting.
3. Review meeting schedule
4. Proposed 1% local option sales tax
5. Proposed $42,000 allocation from fund balance for marketing the town.
6. Review draft reports (as available).
a. Municipal budget for FY 2020.
b. Town school expenditures for FY 2020.
c. BUHS expenditures for FY 2020.
7. Review/update timeline for Act 46 events
8. Possible interim report to RTM.
9. Other business.