Brattleboro Committee Vacancies

 The Town of Brattleboro is looking for citizens to serve on the following committees and boards: 

Agricultural Advisory Board

ADA Advisory Committee 

Arts Committee 

Brattleboro Housing Partnerships Board of Commissioners 

Cemetery Committee 

Citizen Police Communications Committee (CPCC) 

Conservation Commission 

Design Review Committee 

Design Review Committee Alternate 

Development Review Board 

Development Review Board Alternate 

Energy Committee 

Fence Viewers 

Honor Roll Committee 

Inspector of Lumber, Shingles & Wood 

Planning Commission 

Recreation & Parks Board 

Rescue, Inc., Trustee 

Senior Solutions Advisory Council 

Traffic Safety Committee 

Tree Advisory Committee

Weigher of Coal 

Applications and more information about various committees and boards can be found on the Brattleboro website,, or by calling the Town Manager’s office (251-8151). If you are interested in serving on a Brattleboro committee or board, please submit your application on-line, or send the application by e-mail to the Town Manager’s office –, – or mail or deliver the application to: Brattleboro Town Manager’s Office, Attn: Committee Vacancy, 230 Main Street, Suite 208, Brattleboro, VT 05301. 

The Selectboard will make appointments on the June 4 and June 18 meetings and subsequent meetings, if necessary. 


Citizen involvement is important to the vibrancy of our Town. Please consider serving your community. 

Leave a Reply