The Brattleboro Arts Committee will meet on Wednesday, July 17, 2019, at 5:00pm at The Hatch Space, located at 35 Frost Street.
The Brattleboro ADA Advisory Committee will meet on Friday, July 19, 2019, at 9:00am in the Hanna Cosman Meeting Room at the Municipal Center.
NOTE: The Brattleboro Selectboard meeting previously scheduled on July 16 has been CANCELLED. The next meeting of the Selectboard will take place on Tuesday, August 6, 2019.
NOTE: The Brattleboro Traffic Safety Committee meeting previously scheduled on July 18 has been CANCELLED. The next meeting of the committee will take place on Thursday, August 15, 2019.
Brattleboro Town Manager’s Office
230 Main Street, Suite 208
Brattleboro, VT 05301
Brattleboro Arts Committee
Wednesday July 17th, 2019, 5pm
The Hatch Space, 35 Frost Street
1. Call to order with Quorum check
2. Approval of Minutes From Last Meeting
3. Organizational Matters – Appointments of persons to moderate committee meetings and take minutes
4. Brainstorming – identify spaces for public art,
collaboration with local businesses and Town Art Fund Group,
getting the word out
5. Public Participation, Artist Proposals
6. Next Meeting
ADA Advisory Committee
Friday, July 19, 2019, 9:00am
Hanna Cosman Meeting Room, Municipal Center
1. Introduce each other and welcome new members.
2. Review and Accept June’s minutes.
3. Discuss open meeting law
4. Vote on chair and secretary
5. Traffic development (RR) Lamp/Cross Signal: crosswalk signal light installed from Canal St turning onto South Main street Crosswalk: Intersection of Main, Vernon, and Bridge St needs a fourth crosswalk area from the park fountain to Main St opposite of the co-op.
6. Parking. (Group/Robin)
7. Police (Mary)
8. Climate Change/Disability (Julie)