Brattleboro Committee Vacancies July 2019

The Town of Brattleboro is looking for citizens to serve on the following committees and boards:

Arts Committee
Brattleboro Housing Partnerships Board of Commissioners
Cemetery Committee
Citizen Police Communications Committee (CPCC)
Conservation Commission
Design Review Committee Alternate
Development Review Board Alternate
Energy Committee
Fence Viewers
Inspector of Lumber, Shingles & Wood
Planning Commission
Recreation & Parks Board
Senior Solutions Advisory Council
Tree Advisory Committee

Applications and more information about various committees and boards can be found on the Brattleboro website,, or by calling the Town Manager’s office (251-8151). If you are a Brattleboro resident and interested in serving on a Brattleboro committee or board, please submit your application on-line, or send the application by e-mail to the Town Manager’s office –, – or mail or deliver the application to: Brattleboro Town Manager’s Office, Attn: Committee Vacancy, 230 Main Street, Suite 208, Brattleboro, VT 05301.
The Selectboard will make appointments at its meeting on August 6 and at subsequent meetings, if necessary. Please submit your application 10 days prior to the Selectboard meeting.
Citizen involvement is important to the vibrancy of our Town. Please consider serving your community.

Leave a Reply