Brattleboro Committee Vacancies

 The Town of Brattleboro is looking for citizens to serve on the following committees and boards: 

Agricultural Advisory Board 

ADA Advisory Board 

Arts Committee 

Conservation Commission 

Development Review Board 

Development Review Board (Alternate) 

Energy Committee 

Inspector, Lumber, Shingles & Wood 

Senior Solutions Advisory Council 

Planning Commission 

Applications and more information about various committees and boards can be found on the Brattleboro website,, or by calling the Town Manager’s office (251-8151). If you are a Brattleboro resident and interested in serving on a Brattleboro committee or board, please submit your application on-line, or send the application by e-mail to the Town Manager’s office – and, – or mail or deliver the application to: Brattleboro Town Manager’s Office, Attn: Committee Vacancy, 230 Main Street, Suite 208, Brattleboro, VT 05301. 

The Selectboard will make appointments at its meeting on January 19th and at subsequent meetings, if necessary. Please submit your application 10 days prior to the Selectboard meeting. 

Citizen involvement is important to the vibrancy of our Town. Please consider serving your community. 


 TOWN OF BRATTLEBORO Town Manager’s Office 230 Main Street Brattleboro, VT 05301 (802) 251-8151 FAX (802) 257-2322 

Leave a Reply