Brattleboro Planning Commission
Monday, November 1, 2021
Hanna Cosman Room, Brattleboro Municipal Center
OR join online at
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 877 853 5247
United States (Toll Free): 888 788 0099
Meeting ID: 886 7130 9098
Time Agenda Item
6:00-6:10 Call to order
1. Agenda Amendments
6:10 -6:15 Approve Minutes of October 4, 2021
6:15 – 7:00 Solar Siting
1. Review and discussion of “Clarifying a Process for the Designation of Solar PV “Preferred Sites””
Potential Motion: To adopt the ‘Criteria to Consider…’ as presented on pages 3 & 4 of “Clarifying a Process for the Designation of Solar PV “Preferred Sites””.
2. Discussion of the document’s Recommendations for implementation and proposal
3. Discussion of Conservation Commission Resolution
7:00– 7:35 Commercial Cannabis
1. Review of commercial cannabis under existing zoning districts as if it was considered like any other commercial business (e.g., cannabis production, processing, and retail businesses could locate anywhere the existing zoning standards would otherwise allow) versus amending the zoning.
2. Discussion of public outreach
7:35 – 7:50 Infill Housing Study
1. Review of physical survey forms
2. Plan to begin assessing neighborhoods
7:50 – 7:55 Public Comment
7:55-8:00 New Business / Agenda Suggestions for Next Meeting
1. Address signage directing motorists to Parking Garage / Transportation Center
NOTE: Meetings are open to the public. For specific accommodations please call the Planning Services Department at 802-251-8154.
Supporting documentation for an agenda item should be submitted to the Planning Director by the Thursday of the week before the meeting. Meeting materials are available at https://tinyurl.com/Brattleboro-PC .