Brattleboro Planning Commission
Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Selectboard Meeting Room
Brattleboro Municipal Center
The physical location for this meeting will be the Selectboard Meeting Room at the Brattleboro Municipal Center (230 Main Street). The public is invited to attend in person or by using Zoom.
Join online at
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): (877)-853-5247 and (888)-788-0099
Meeting ID: 886 7130 9098
6:00 Call to Order
6:00 – 6:10 Introductions and Announcements
6:10-6:50 Organizational Meeting
• Elect Chair, Vice-Chair, and Clerk
• Review Bylaws & Rules of Procedure. Proposed amendments as necessary. Proposed amendments need be submitted to each member at least five days before the meeting.
• Overview of Open Meeting Law
• Review of Just City values and equity priorities and Commission webpage
• Review of Town Plan
6:50 – 7:00 Minutes of June 6, 2022, and June 20, 2022
• Discussion of Edits, Motion to Approve
7:00 – 7:20 Rural Business Zoning District (Section 232)
• Discuss making changes to this section, such as removing the minimum building height and allowing bar/drinking establishment as permitted or conditional use.
7:20 – 7:30 Joint DRB/DRC/PC Meeting Feedback
• Discuss feedback from joint meeting, review options and feedback, and identify priorities for Staff to propose new language on
7:50 – 8:00 Public Comment
NOTE: Meetings are open to the public.
For specific accommodations please call the Planning Services Department at (802)-251-8154.
Supporting documentation for an agenda item should be submitted to the Planning Director by the Thursday of the week before the meeting. All supporting documentation is available at https://tinyurl.com/Brattleboro-PC .