Brattleboro Planning Commission Agenda
Monday, March 6, 2023
Selectboard Meeting Room
Brattleboro Municipal Center
The public is invited to attend in person or by using Zoom.
Join online at
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): (877)-853-5247 and (888)-788-0099
Meeting ID: 886 7130 9098
Press *6 to Mute/Unmute – Press *9 to Raise Hand
Time Estimate Agenda Item_________________________________________________________
6:00 Call to Order
6:00 – 6:05 Announcements
6:05 – 6:10 Minutes of February 6, 2023
Discussion of Edits, Motion to Approve
6:10- 7:10 Bylaw Modernization Grant – Discuss and make decisions on Commissioner-flagged items, especially the following:
• Minimum lot size
• Side setback
• Winston Prouty Campus zoning districts
7:10 – 7:55 Other Proposed Changes in Land Use Regulatory Language
Discuss draft land use amendment language for:
• Accessory Commercial Units
• Neighborhood Center zoning district use changes (including should bar or drinking place be a permitted use)
• Mixed use zoning district – increase in max. building footprint and changes to permitted and conditional uses
• Changes to design standards in Section 303.D – Multi-family housing
• Changes to standards for Single Room Occupancy Facility – Section 303.E
• Accessory Structures
7:55 – 8:00 Public Comment
NOTE: Meetings are open to the public.
For specific accommodations please call the Planning Services Department at (802)-251-8154.
Supporting documentation for an agenda item should be submitted to the Planning Director by the Thursday of the week before the meeting. All supporting documentation is available at https://tinyurl.com/Brattleboro-PC