This proposal was sent our way with a request for criticisms. What say ye? (I kinda like the age-based escrow account idea….)
“Proposal: Direct Public Vote Of a Municipality Data Currency Matrix
Developing software program codes as an alternative currency of equal international exchange value for fair trade economies
IT Engineer specifications:
1. Maintain employee facility centers which dispense, receive, and share municipal currency account information with case managers
2. Track revenue patterns; create data recognition for critical analysis, synchronize receipts which transparently attach records of all expenses for anti corruption/anti laundering evaluation, and charts demographics to monitor commerce development with ID encryption
3. Coordinate account card chip services synced with municipal credit accounts to be compatible with atms, cash registers, and internet shopping
4. Design website access to fully functional online banking.
5. Train People how to use navigation tools
6. Present trial updates
1. No Taxation
3. Basic Income
4. Youth & Elder Escrow
5. Universal Health Care Insurance
7. Survivor Reparations
8. Food Security
1. No Taxation:
All public works projects are finalized by public vote paid for with Municipality Currency, significant changes to cost layout expenditures be passed through public vote to approve or decline alterations. 5% Discount on all Municipal purchases, 6% discount on local produce
• Right to livable minimum employment wage, currently $25/hour
• Recognize People with disabilities dependent on SSDI to keep welfare entitlement even if they marry and share joint banking, or inherited assets
• Both full and part time employment options with complete insurance benefits plus sick leave, 2 year per child excused birthing leave, and vacation coverage, plus driving Id license provisions with state maintained vehicles for ethnic minority representatives of ethic committees designated to every administrative agency to further empower diversity in population. Employees will be fully funded to facilitate bias discrimination awareness presentations on feminism, gender spectrums, sexuality spectrums, and history of eugenics as required continued education events and are respected as advisors responsible of arbitrating resolutions, mediation, and anti bullying programs to promote plurality inclusivity.
• Hold at least 2 annual parade festival requiring businesses offer scheduled paid leave to at least one annually to accommodate workers right/liberties to attend.
3. Basic Income:
To promote prosperity; Persons are entitled to $36K-$80K of Municipality Currency per year so as to vitally secure Peoples with a livable budget, received regardless of employment income of up to $80k annually, delivered directly to either a financial guardian representative of non emancipated Youth or Persons with disabilities, and Persons of Youth enabled upon emancipation possible before age 18 at the latest, or upon first participation initiated by school/Municipal voting.
Payment sum distribution options:
- • Monthly $3k- $6,666
- • Bi-Annual $15K-$40k
- • $36k-$80 Total Annual Payment
4. Youth & Elder Escrow:
• Recognition of emancipation of Minors:
Local county Applicants with critical need to escape conditions causing failure to thrive may be supervised by Departmes of Children and Families and Health Care Rehabilitation Services permitting Youths under the age of 18 appeal opportunities to plea, without pressure or coercion, for preferred alternative choice of consensual custody responsibilities. If the Person under 18 alleges sexual involvement with, harassment from, abuse, rape, assault, & or neglect by a guardian, then granted custody status rights are terminated immediately with accusation suffice probable causation. Mandated reporting to DCF/HCRS authorities must be notified ASAP on how to reconcile the Adolescent as Independent & or recognize a mutually consensual appointment of a new Guardian.
Each Person is entitled to $360.00 credit per years of age delivered by birthday date, directly paid forward to either a financial guardian representative of non emancipated Youth or Persons with disabilities, and Persons of Youth enabled upon emancipation possible before age 18 at the latest, or upon first participation initiated by school/town voting.
Equal amount is collected in Escrow received upon age of emancipation possible before age 18 at the latest or first participation in school/town voting so as to provide accessible financial management resources as means to practice the responsibly to participate within economics. Required Advance Directive Wills designate the Bereaved receiving Escrow account funds available from the deceased/representative.
Age 1 $360 Delivered to financial representative or guardian/custodian on behalf of Youth’s welfare
Age 2 $360×2=$720.00
Age 3 $360×3=$1,080
Age 4 $360×4=$1440
Age 5 $360×5=$1800
Person now has $5,040 reserved in Youth Escrow.
Age 6= $2,160 Delivered directly to enable Youth or delivered to financial representative or guardian/custodian on behalf of Youth’s with disabilities welfare
Person now has $19,440 in Youth Escrow
Age 11=$3,960 Delivered directly to enable Youth or delivered to financial representative or guardian/custodian on behalf of Youth’s with disabilities welfare
Person now has $39,240 if still qualified for Youth Escrow
Person now has maximum of $57,600 in Youth Escrow. Delivered directly to enable emancipated Youth or delivered to financial representative or guardian/custodian on behalf of Youth’s with disabilities welfare.
Persons older than the age of 18 receive an Elder Retirement Escrow until the age of 50 years old.
Age 19=$6,840 Delivered directly to the enabled Adult or financial guardian representative.
Person now has $55,440 in Elder Retirement Escrow w/option to receive before next birthday or save.
Age 26=$9,360 Delivered directly to the enabled Adult or financial guardian representative.
Person now has $50,400 to add towards $105,840 current potential in Elder Retirement Escrow w/option to save or receive before next birthday.
Age 31=$11,160 Delivered directly to the enabled Adult or financial guardian representative.
Person now has $59,400 to add towards $165,240 current potential in Elder Retirement Escrow w/option to receive before next birthday or save.
Age 36=$12,960 Delivered directly to the enabled Adult or financial guardian representative.
Person now has $68,400 to add towards $233,640 in Elder Retirement Escrow w/option to receive before next birthday or save.
Elder Escrow Continued
Age 41=$14,760 Delivered to enabled Adult/ financial guardian representative
Person now has $77,400 to add towards $311,040 in Elder Retirement Escrow w/option to receive before next birthday or save.
Person now has $86,400 to add towards total maximum of $397,440 in Elder Retirement Escrow delivered directly to the enabled Adult or financial guardian representative.
Thereafter receiving annual birthday credit $360.00 per years of age directly to the enabled Adult or financial guardian representative. Municipality has no further obligation to manage matching escrow.
5. Universal Health Care Insurance:
All medical and disability relative bills are to be covered and accepted by Municipality.
Including Treatment Costs of:
- • Include service & therapy animals, companion pets without out of pocket registration fees & wildlife with full health insurance coverage
- • Medicaid coverage of body/gender dysphoria, Gynecology products, vision, dental, Pre-Post Partum Supplies& Treatments
- • Prescriptions/Supplements/Medications/Herbs/Marijuana Products/Medicinal Substances/Dapivirine
- • Shelter for the homeless as needed beyond the current 3 month state voucher maximum in facilities passing housing health code inspection and fully equipped with a functioning bathtub, twice annually full spectrum tested safely drinkable water with access to boil water, in addition to free full hot water washer and hot dryer laundering services/ equipment and/or vouchers to promote cleanly sanitary public health hygiene practices and prevent contagious ailment outbreaks. All facilities must be supplied with resources to fully seal bedbug mite covers on all beds, box springs, and furniture linen.
- • All medical offices and pharmacies must provide internal condoms, costs fully covered by Medicaid and at an adjusted sliding scale donation fee, offering no less than 5 daily per individual receiving as requested with no maximum. And individually sealed underwear padding/tampons access.
- • Licensed Counselor Professionals not require supervision from Psychiatrists
- • Debt Forgiveness
- • Decriminalization of Substances
- • Body Works/Classes/Gym Memberships
- • Missed Appointments
• 24 hour available free Tesla Boring Company transportation services in every county
• Solar Panel Roads/Sidewalks
• Ban on all businesses supplying non biodegradable/compostable packaging & bags
• Sate wide zero sort recycling and composting
• Ban on all fracking infrastructure
• Ban on international imports from unfair trades of enslaved people; including but not limited to offending industrial factory, agriculture, or corporations under complaint investigation
• Businesses whom have been cited for pollution to desist pollution practices regardless of fees charged, environmental safety denies businesses to pay bribes to continue polluting
7. Survivor Reparations:
• Anti Violence Social Network Organizations and Health Care Community Professionals may be supportive case management with Survivors victimized by violence, to present Municipality with individualized expense proposals to become reimbursed for their losses and compensated as needed to fully recover.
• The Crime Center Victim Services policies currently require the State Attorney General or Police to mandate probable cause for Survivor Reparation Compensation. Social Works Organizations and Medical Health Professionals are equal authorities to mandate probable cause. Survivor advocates and case managers verifying applicants presentation documentation must also be recognized as validators granting probable cause to CCVS, including employed CCVS agents their self, who must be qualified as survivors of violent crises.
• The Courts must also not coerce consensual relationship status involvement, as that is not relevant to abuse claims. Courts must recognize psychological, mental, spiritual, emotional, racist, sexist, bigoted discrimination, and harassment as abusive assault as severely as physical violence. Courts must accommodate ADA accommodations without doctor signature petitions, as the time sensitive requirements and access to do so is an ablest hurdle many can not overcome. People with disabilities must be offered court appearance by phone and access to send forms via fax or e/mail from state maintained agency office equipment.
• Removing all ICE employment from entering Vermont and protecting equal citizen protections without requirement to verify identification documentation to refugees and Gender Neutral Id options must be available.
• Decriminalization of Sex Work and all drug substances/ Pro Consensual Adult Trade Acts (CATA)
• That no prison inmates be sent out of state for incarceration sentences and that local jails be de privatized as non profits of restorative justice and rehabilitation. Rape convictions be sentenced to death.
• No aide be denied based on Veteran status and duty post release of all internationally deployed soldiers to decolonize American Imperialism. Vermont must refuse production of nuclear/atomic bombs.
• School tuition coverage and career investment debt interest cancellation, complete medical debt forgiveness for people chronically ill in poverty, no over draft fine charges
• Case workers/police/social organizations offer valid relief of abuse protection to non domestic partners in shared household residences. Unleased guests who had stayed over 30 days not be protected with equal tenant rights of eviction to avoid Landlord or court intervention.
• Raise the First Nations Indigenous flag in the appropriate sovereign territories at every government building and roadsides. Reverse alt the american flag to demonstrate crises until the electoral college is banned and a popular democratic vote is realized without corruption.
8. Food Security
All Persons whose employment income is under $36-80K annually and are not in significant debt, are entitled to receive food security credit delivered directly to either a financial guardian representative of non emancipated Youth or Persons with disabilities, and Persons of Youth enabled upon emancipation possible before age 18 at the latest, or upon first participation initiated by school/town voting.
Opt as needed to receive $30 per day (Average 30 days per month):
- • $900 Available Monthly
- • $5,400 Bi Annually
- • $10,800 Annually
- • Quality bulk food home delivery service options payable by EBT for people with disabilities. “