The Brattleboro Arts Committee will meet on Wednesday, February 20, 2019, at 1:00pm in the Hanna Cosman Meeting Room at the Municipal Center.
The Brattleboro Traffic Safety Committee will meet on Thursday, February 21, 2019, at 8:00am in the Selectboard Meeting Room at the Municipal Center.
The Brattleboro Representative Town Meeting Finance Committee will meet on Thursday, February 21, 2019, at 5:30pm in the Cusick Conference Room (2ndfloor) of the Windham Regional Career Center, located at 80 Atwood Street.
Brattleboro Town Manager’s Office
230 Main Street, Suite 208
Brattleboro, VT 05301
Brattleboro Arts Committee
Wednesday February 20, 2019, 1:00
Hanna Cosman Meeting Room. Suite 211
Municipal Center, 230 Main Street
1. Call to order with Quorum check
2. Approval of Minutes from October 11 Meeting
3. Update on current projects – Scot Borofsky, Evie Lovett
4. Introduction of Oscar Heller, candidate for Selectboard
5. Brainstorming – identify spaces for public art, collaboration with local businesses ,getting the word out
6. Guidelines for Future Projects
7. Ben Schreefter preliminary proposal
8. Public Participation
9. Next Meeting
TRAFFIC SAFETY COMMITTEE
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2019 – 8:00AM
SELECTBOARD MEETING ROOM, MUNICIPAL CENTER
1. Minutes – December 18, 2018
2. Public Participation
3. Monthly Report on Pedestrian and Bicycle Incidents
4. Monthly Report on Traffic Data Collection
5. Update re: Installation of Pedestrian Flags at Intersection of Canal + Washington Streets and Review of Signage Near That Intersection
6. Street and Sidewalk Safety Policy Safety Action Requests (a) Request for Warning Sign Approaching Blind Curve Near 797 Sunset Lake Road
7. Other Business – Informational Items
Brattleboro Representative Town Meeting Finance Committee
Thursday, February 21, 2019
Cusick Conference Room, 2nd floor
Windham Regional Career Center
80 Atwood Street, Brattleboro
1. Call to order/Review agenda.
2. Minutes of January 3, February 7, and February 14, 2019 meetings.
3. Review meeting schedule
4. Continue discussion – Proposed 1% local option sales tax.
5. Approve committee reports.
a. Municipal budget for FY 2020.
b. Town school expenditures for FY 2020.
c. BUHS expenditures for FY 2020.
7. Act 46 school merger timeline.